- Become a member or volunteer of our organization. We hold meetings on the second Wednesday of each month from September to June. For further information, contact one of our members or check our website: http://www.gcccanada.org.
- Join us with our Annual Food Fair and Fundraising Dances. Willing hands to bake, prepare food items and help with these events are always needed – contact us if you can to help.
- Assist with sorting and packing of items for shipment.
- Contact donors of medical supplies, hospital equipment, clothing, shoes, hotel sheets and towels (being replaced), household detergents and other needed items.
- Utilize our Registered Charitable status that permits Income Tax receipts for donations.
- Use our Memorial Cards at funerals of relatives or friends or leave a lasting legacy such as charitable gift annuity while realizing significant tax benefits.
- Direct your United Way contributions to Guyana Christian Charities (Canada) Inc. – Contact your Human Resources Department.